to all dallas cowboys fans?

by The Site Press Administrator on March 27, 2014

how does it feel to be a dallas fan. my personal opinion is….IT MUST SUCK!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!i mean i’m just saying because they suck and are the worst team in the nfl and fumbled away their season. your backfield sucks and roy williams cant cover anything. the redskins beat them in the last few minutes in 2005 when they were down by 13. I MEAN COME ON! THEY SUCK!! so how does it feel to be a fan for a girl scout team?

{ 8 comments }

scott c March 27, 2014 at 3:17 pm

Plus the CowGirlz have that moron Terrell Owens, who will rip the team apart. They better release him for the sake of their overrated QB (Pro Bowl….PLLLEEAASSESEE.) Garcia did better for Gods sake. How’s that feel T.O?? To be beaten by Garcia AND McNabb this year. You putz.

logan_hart_90 March 27, 2014 at 3:21 pm

I am not a dallas cowboys fan but i will answer the question. It must suck to be a cowboys fan. it wasn’t their offense that let them down this year, it was their defense. their defense will be very improved for next year though, which is unfortunate for any team in the nfc. I think if they can bring in a young safety in the first round, their secondary will be able to cover. they could make a move for a number of guys, i like reggie nelson and dawan landry the best, they are great cover safeties.

mvpjoe8849 March 27, 2014 at 3:48 pm

Tony Homo can go suck a d*** for all I care. Cowboys SUCK!!!!!! Why is Homo so good? He sucks.

hygh2 March 27, 2014 at 4:00 pm

Hey, I wonder how much it must suck to be you??

dballer360 March 27, 2014 at 4:01 pm

i got two words 4 all of yall **** you first of all ROMO IS BETTER THAN GAYCIA pro-bowl how many eagles made it to the pro-bowl? 2 b.dawkins and that Akers guy

HOW MANY COWBOYS YOU ASK? 6 MATT MCBRIAR FLOZYLE ADAMS TONY ROMO ROY WILLIAMS DEMARCUS WARE ANRE GURODE so get a life dumb @$$ n!99@$ whoo think they can just talk about the cowboys like that

P.S. roy williams may be kinda slow but be in a head on collision with him and i bet you would break something

carlhale March 27, 2014 at 4:45 pm

Yea I agree. However I hope your team was one the in the play-off before you made that comment

Magneto March 27, 2014 at 5:33 pm

If The Cowboys suck,what does that make the other teams that did not make the playoffs,better yet what does that say about a team like the Raiders,to be the worst team in the NFL you have to be worse than the Raiders.

The Characteristic Baller March 27, 2014 at 6:12 pm

Man stop hating im a redskins fan but i do not hate the cowboys. GIANTS SUCK!

Previous post: